Updated Friday February 23, 2018 by Capitola-Soquel Little League.
Online Registration for the 2018 season is CLOSED! If you have any questions about registration, please contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
CSLL has extremely convenient online registration! You are in the right place for online registration questions. Please continue reading all of the information below to learn more about the details. To access the online Registration tool, return to the "League Home" page and click the "Click Here to Register Online" banner at the top.
Use our interactive map to check whether your son or daughter is within the CSLL boundaries. You can use this map to:
- Verify that your address is within the Capitola-Soquel Little League boundaries. Simply click the find address button and enter your address.
- You can move the map around and zoom in and zoom out by using the controls in the upper left corner of the map.
- Click here to open the interactive map.
Required Registration Documents
Below is a list of required documents for registration. You can use these in conjunction with our online registration process, or for in-person registration where applicable (note that we do not always have in-person registration).
- Completed online registration
- A copy of player's birth certificate
- Player's medical release form
- A copy of parent's driver's license
- Completed code of conduct (signed and dated to acknowledge agreement)
- Volunteer Form. CSLL is requesting this be submitted by all parents. This is required for all who volunteer for CSLL in a capacity that involves interacting with players IN ANY WAY including coaching, working in the Snack Shack, providing team snacks and so on
- Three (3) proofs of residency (2 with Driver's License)
- (Example: 1-Drivers license, 2-auto insurance, 3-auto registration)
- Note: if you are using the Little League Baseball School Enrollment Form (attachment below), then you only need one proof of residency.
- Types of residency proof:
- Utility bills (e.g. gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, heating, waste disposal
- Please note that utility bills only count as one document!
- Driver's License or ID Card (Required)
- Voter's Registration
- School records
- Welfare/child care records
- Federal records
- State records
- Local (municipal) records
- Support payment records
- Homeowner or tenant records
- Financial records (loan, credit, investment, etc.)
- Insurance documents
- Medical records
- Military records
- Internet, cable, or satellite records
- Vehicle records
- Employment records
- Fee: $175 per child; $145 per T-ball player or second child.
- For families that are out of the league boundaries, one or more waiver forms might need to be completed.
For Managers, Coaches, or Volunteers of ANY Kind
- Managers and Coaches — Completed letter of intent to manage or coach form. MANDATORY. Note: not needed for non-coaching volunteers.
- Managers, Coaches, and Volunteers — Completed volunteer application. MANDATORY
If you've got old equipment, you can bring it with you to registration and donate it for the younger players to use.
Please note that scholarships, although limited in number, are available for those in need. To inquire about scholorships for your child, please contact us.
Registration Fee Refund Policy
If CSLL receives written notification from the registered parent or guardian that they wish to remove their child from the league for any reason, whatsoever, before February 1st of the current season, then CSLL will refund 100% of your registration fees. If CSLL receives this written request after February 1st but before Opening Day, then CSLL will refund 50% of your registration fees. If CSLL receives this request on or after Opening Day, there will be no refund of your registration fees.